We know our clients are looking for something truly unique. We offer exclusive use of Purton House and grounds to just a handful of people a year. Elegant, intimate and sophisticated, Purton House is the very definition of boutique.
£5,000 – Peak season (May-Sept)
£4,000 – Mid-season (April; Oct; Dec)
£3,500 – Low season (Nov-March)
£5,750 – Peak season (May-Sept)
£4,600 – Mid-season (April; Oct; Dec)
£4,000 – Low season (Nov-March)
£6,500 – Peak season (May-Sept)
£5,200 – Mid-season (April; Oct; Dec)
£4,550 – Low season (Nov-March)
£7,000 – Peak season (May-Sept)
£5,600 – Mid-season (April; Oct; Dec)
£4,900 – Low season (Nov-March)
Prices include VAT
- Exclusive use of the main reception rooms and the grounds
- You can access the house from 9am on the day of your wedding, and check out is 11am the following day (when staying in any of the bedrooms).
- Use of the bridal suite for the day and night of the wedding, plus a continental breakfast the following day (Full English also available)
- A member of staff who will help to make your day run smoothly
- A paying bar
- Additional guest bedrooms (£150-£200 per room)
- Ceremonies are charged at £200
- Food packages are available from £70pp (includes canapes, wedding breakfast and evening food). A la carte is also available – we are happy to cater for whatever you want, though a minimum number of 30 applies.
- Drinks packages are available from £20pp (arrival drink, 1/2 bottle wine per person, drink for the toast). A la carte is also available where you pay for whatever you use.
- We can seat 48 in the dining room for a sit-down meal.
- We are licensed for ceremonies: 50 in the ceremony room; 60 in the dining room; and outside on the lawn by the rose temple numbers are unlimited.
- Music and bar finish at 11pm, with carriages at 11.30.
- You can come and decorate the house the day before.